Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More on the swine flu shot and other vaccines.

Here is a little article I felt compelled to repond to on Cleveland.com (The Plain Dealer's website) today.

You are darn right we don't trust the government or the media to tell us the truth anymore! It has become painfully obvious to most Americans over the last 10-20 years that our government is bought and paid for by the highest bidder. The government doesn't regulate or right the laws anymore. The corporations do. They right the laws. The officials they helped elect sign them. If they don't get re-elected, they get a nice job working for them as a lobbyist or consultant. The corporation that owns this paper is no better than the ones producing this poison and injecting it into our babies. Why doesn't the PD have an article WARNING it's readers that the H1N1 vaccine and many other childhood vaccines contain POISON!?!? Because that is an undeniable fact and you are not reporting it. But, we should trust you?

Here are some things I do know:

*If you want to send your kids to school, then certain vaccines containing Thimerosal ARE mandatory!
*Thimerosal is used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines.
*Thimerosal is 50% Mercury.
*Mercury is a poison that can kill you.
*Even small doses of Mercury can cause brain damage and other nervous system disorders.
*Thimerosal has been linked to speech delays, attention-deficit disorder, hyperactivity and autism.
*Thimerosal is banned in Russia, Denmark, Austria, Japan, Great Britain and all the Scandinavian countries.
*The CDC advocates that pregnant mothers and children recieve H1N1 vaccine.
*There is no truly INDEPENDENT scientific research showing that Thimerosal is safe.
*I don't trust research that is paid for directly or indirectly by those that stand to gain billions of dollars if the results are positive.
*My parents, my siblings, my wife, my kids and I have never recieved a flu shot we have survived!

Don't believe me though. Here's a link to an article on Dr. Bill Weil's (a consultant for the American Academy of Pediatrics) site regarding the issue. http://www.naturalnews.com/011764.html
Read this article! http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/7395411/deadly_immunity/
Here's what Robert Kennedy jr. has to say about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc

One more question: When is the corporate media going to stop criticizing and not-so-subtly trying to undermine the credibility of the internet and those of us that use it? Answer: When they go out of business.

It's the information age and we are no longer beholden to them for all of our info and they do not like it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY! Please, if you must get a vaccine for yourself or children, please ask your doctor for a mercury-free version. All childhood vaccines have at least on mercury-free version now.
------------------------------ epilogue ----------------------------------
Of course after they did not post my comment. So I posted the following comment after an article in every section of their paper.

Hey PD censor guy! Where's the comment I just put up regarding this article?
http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2009/12/h1n1_flu_shot_rumors_bug_healt.htmlIt's been about a half hour now. It only takes a second for my comments to post when I am responding to your Brown's articles. Is this subject kinda touchy? I know my post contained nothing offensive nor any foul language. Can't handle the criticism or the truth? What gives PD?

I had trouble finding the original article and had to come here to find the link. After a couple hours all of those second posts were removed and they finally posted my original comment after the story that was on the homepage but had now been buried somewhere. Man, the Cleveland Plain Dealer sucks! Just another example of corporate media afraid of the truth. I think that's part of the reason I had to create a blog page. I got tired of taking my time to write something and then watching my post get deleted or not posted at all becuase the friggin newspapers are giant chicken-shits when it comes to the truth (i.e., offending sponsors).

No comments: